2004 Archive of News & Announcements
- Nov. 30, 2004
- ENG Building Closes
- ENG building will close at 5:00PM on Dec. 1 for sprinker tests.
- Nov. 29, 2004
- ENG Building Reopens
- ENG building reopens for normal operations on
Tuesday Nov. 30.
- Nov. 25, 2004
- ENG Building Closed
- Due to a water leak on Thursday Nov. 25, all classes and labs
scheduled in the ENG building are cancelled and the building is
- Nov. 25, 2004
- Academic Achievement Awards
- On Nov. 10th the annual Awards Ceremony
honoured outstanding student academic achievements.
- Nov. 20, 2004
- Faculty Awards
- Latest awards to ELCE faculty.
- Nov. 11, 2004
- 2nd year & 3rd year Winter/Spring Transition
- University Academic Council approved the Department's proposal
for a Winter and Spring Transition Program.
- Nov. 9, 2004
- CFI Funding
- Drs. Gu, Zhao and Yang get funding for Wireless Sensor Networks
- Sep. 21, 2004
- Technical Meeting
- "Control and Monitoring of MV/LV Power
- Sep. 15, 2004
- IEEE Award
- Drs. Anpalagan and Fernando receive 2003-04 IEEE Chapter
- Sep. 3, 2004
- Chair's Welcome
- A message from the Chair.
- Aug. 26, 2004
- We've Moved
- The ELCE Department has moved to the new Centre.
- Aug. 2, 2004
- NEPWAK Research Project
- Assistance from a distance.
- Jul. 16, 2004
- We're Moving
- ELCE Department begins moving July 19th.
- Jun. 28, 2004
- CEC Award
- Emilijan Mirceski wins 2nd place in engineering competition.
- Jun. 22, 2004
- Ph.D. Program Approved
- ELCE Department has been approved to offer the Doctor of
- Jun. 14, 2004
- ICUE 2004
- A report on the 3rd annual conference.
- May 31, 2004
- Website Re-Design
- A preview of the re-design of the departmental website.
- May 15, 2004
- Award Announcements
- Micronet Best Paper, Innovative Excellence in Teaching,
Technology Innovation Awards.
- May 4, 2004
- IEEE Student Awards
- IEEE competition award winners.
- Apr. 5, 2004
- Research Grants
- NSERC, CITO, Micronet research proposals awarded funding.
- Mar. 1, 2004
- Students participate in the 2004 Faculty of Community Services
- Feb. 15, 2004
- 2004 OEC Results
- Results of the 2004 Ontario Engineering Competition.
- Feb. 2, 2004
- Ryerson Research Chair
- Bin Wu is the first Ryerson Research Chair.
- Jan. 12, 2004
- EPH Flooded
- A burst water-pipe flooded portions of the first and second
floors of Eric Palin Hall.
- Sep. 8, 2002 - Dec. 2004
- Center For Computing And Engineering
- Photo album of the construction of the new Centre for Computing